Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Catch up (Pictures will follow when can do so)

Mary is out of PGN and waiting on Pink!!!!! Kim and Zack is waiting on DNA to be completed and sent to USE so they can be waiting on Pink. They will be coming home soon!!!!! Cory has pick up date of Sept 17th!! I think that gets everyone I know home but there are many more waiting to bring their little ones home so, PLEASE, continue to pray!!!!!!I will let you know when Mary and Kim are Pink!!

September 23rd is a big day for us. We will be going to court for the recognition of our child. From that day own he will officially, legally be John Clayton Aldridge, forever more!!!!! We are so excited and cannot wait. Our attorney said we should have paperwork that will allow us to get his social security card, also. Then we will just be waiting on his Missouri birth certificate and then on to a US Passport to prove citizenship until we can get his Certificate of Citizenship changed to his then legal name also!!!!!

Clay's Favorite people now are his Daddy(first and foremost), his PawPaw and then his cousin Jacob. I am, too, but these are the ones that he is constantly asking for other than me.
His Favorite food right now is Mandarin Oranges.
His Favorite TV characters are Winnie the Pooh and Elmo.
His Favorite Music is Imagination Movers, Choo Choo Soul, and Wiggles.
His New Skill is opening doors!!! Believe me that was not a fun one when we realized that he knew how to do that. He opened the door to the front of our apartment carrying a plunger he got out of the bath when I was cleaning it and lets just say I got him maybe one second before he started down the stairs of our apartment complex. If he would go down on his rear it wouldnt have been so scary but he insists on walking down and if I hadnt got him I know what would have happened and my mind could see it like it was. Thank God I saw that door open immediately. The only thing showed from his mishap was a scratched nose from the plunger handle when I grabbed him. I didnt care if he dropped it or not and didnt think it would hurt him. Needless to say I got out another door knob cover and used it on the front door now. Thank the Good Lord come the end of the month we will be back in Georgia for good.

That is it for now!!!!!! I will post pictures as soon as I can get them uploaded as it has been a hectic summer here!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn. So glad the court date is so near, and so thankful that Clay will soon be legally yours and Matt's. Congrats on defeating this awful long journaey. It is a horrible process, and George and I are still awaiting for my medical form from my doctor. His nurse told me yesterday on the phone they will try their best to finish filling it out and send it this weekend. We still have not heard a thing from our caseworker. Oh well life must go on, huh?
You guys have a blessed day and weeked. Praying for a safe trip for you. God bless.
Victoria