Thursday, December 18, 2008

One Year Ago

This time last year, Clay was still in Guatemala and Matt and I were at home celebrating my grandmother's 90th birthday. On February 8, 2008, my grandmother went to be with the Lord. There is no more sadness, pain, or tears there and I am glad. Once again she is able to do the things she did when she was young and once again she has regained her memory in full. I have created a video of when she was young and then again in the last couple years before she went Home. My grandmother was someone you would have loved to meet and someone I wanted my son to know, also. She was really special and I loved her dearly.



3 comments:

Marianne said...

Beautiful tribute to your Grandmother and although physically she is not here, she'll always be in your heart.

Kristi said...

What a beautiful Tribute Carolyn. We are praying for you and your family during this transition time...

Krsiti

Kim, Steve and Zack said...

I need an update!!! New pics of clay!!! I need my fix!!!!
Miss you all and can't wait till Feb to see you all!!