Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Video: The Sequel






This is the sequel to the previous video in the back of Daddy's truck. This is Clay repeating the Pledge word for word after me. I made a mistake when saying it one word at a time and am sorry. When I get a chance I will correct. This is the only time to make this mistake as there is no print out to read it off of and it came directly from memory. so here it goes. The Pledge of Allegiance by a two year old who was getting near the end of wanting to work at learning time. Can't you tell, he is getting distracted. This was the last video for the day as I don't push since he is so young and I just want it to be fun not work.

1 comment:

Kim, Steve and Zack said...

Oh my goodness how adorable!!! He has gotten so big since the last time we seen him... I bet he is a hand full LOL
And he is doing english and spanish WOW go Clay!!!