Friday, February 11, 2011

My BIG Birthday Gift

Clay's 4th birthday is Monday, February 14th and he got his gift from us early. School is keeping me busy and I really wanted to see him get his gift. We had been paying on this for a long time and waiting for this birthday. It was installed Thursday so would have it for the celebration of his birthday,which he has been telling me what he wanted. He wanted it at the place where the slide and swing was(where we bought this gift from) and he wanted a Thomas Cake and a pinata. Well, he got it all. We are having it at home with family and friends invited. He wants s'mores and Matt and I are going to either put it in the plans for tomorrow night or Sunday before all go home, over a bonfire. I am going to make and decorate the cake, get the pinata ready and then hoping Linda can still help us get the party set up!!! I will post more pics after the party and my Chem exam. After coming in from getting his big gift, Clay said, "I love my big ol' Gift!!!"


Clay's expression as he saw his playset for the first time!!!!



My "big ol' gift"

1 comment:

none said...

Hi, Carolyn, Matt and Clay!

So good to catch up with y'all. It was a tough year for you, to be sure. Congrats on the nursing school. I hope Matt is okay. We had a tough year--we had to move and Bob broke his leg on moving day. You can imagine the rest. The boys are big, sort of like Clay is getting so big! Love, Mary Anne