Friday, June 6, 2008

Let's play catch up!!

I can't believe it has been almost a whole month since I last posted anything. We have been extremely busy and I have a few pictures but not tons. Clay is walking everywhere now.
He is even running at times, though he isn't so steady doing that. He has more teeth and I don't know when they came in with everything going in. He is going through a stage where every time he gets frustrated or mad or just bored he will start to head butt anyone or anything in sight. I asked the doctor about that one and she said that was normal. Clay got really sick on Memorial Day and wouldn't eat for about a week, but is now back to normal. In fact the only time that he really rested the first few nights was when he finally wore Matt and I both out crying and then he would fall asleep in what turned out to be his favorite place of all:





He is now 24.5 lbs and 33.5 inches tall. There is a ton of other stuff going on to.
We are going on vacation to Disney World leaving tomorrow and will be gone a week. I will post pictures and more once we get back home.
Please be praying for Kim and Steve as their birthmother interview is today and dont even know if she will be there. Things are looking up in some areas and down in others. Well, Please be praying for all waiting and I will even update there later. Have a blessed week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol,
It's Zorata Pierson, Pastor Tommie's wife. I was excited to see your update. You all have been on my mind for quite a while. I had been wondering how you were doing. I sometimes call, but never seem to get in touch. Anyway, it's good to see that you all are doing well and Clay seems to be doing great!! Hope to talk with you more after you get back from Disney World. We are looking to have a cookout at our home sometime in July for the growth group to fellowship and we would love if you could make it. Talk to you later with more details.

Kim, Steve and Zack said...

Hey girl, we need new pics of CLAY!!!!