Friday, June 27, 2008

Music

Veronica has told us that from the beginning Clay has loved music and so I try to encourage that with toy instruments and music. Well, I thought I would share some of Clay's favorites and this video is one that our son could watch all day and never tire of and when I found it on You Tube I had to post it. It is called ABC Gospel with Choo Choo Soul.
NOTE: Pause music on player to right to listen to videos.


This is another favorite and that is the Hot Dog song from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.



His all time favorite by Imagination Movers is Numbers in my Bag but I couldnt find that one so here is one he likes also. It is called I Want My Mommy.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

LOVE us some Choo Choo Soul and Mickey Mouse! I see Clay has found the Disney Channel too!