Monday, February 25, 2008

We have our Visa!!!!

Today has been quiet and peaceful. No pics to post. Clay got up around 630a still cranky and wanting sleep but took awhile and when finally got to sleep slept til 9a. I am learning to tell when my child is getting sleepy, hungry, etc. It is a nice feeling being able to. He kept throwing his bottle down so I have him on a sippy some times throughout the day and he likes it but still really attached to his bottle. Once we get home to St Louis and everything I will start making transitions to full time sippy cup, full milk, etc but until then we will keep everything we can status quo as the environmental changes and everything will be big enough right now. Well, I have to get Clay a bath and ready for bed. Then to finish packing the diaper bag and other bags as well. I will try to post again soon.
As far as the big things goes, Miriam and Christian brought our visa to us at 4p and then we went to the La Estancia steak house for dinner. Wow!!! Was it ever good and right next door to the Embassy too. Well, good night and post more later. I will try to post once in Atlanta.

2 comments:

Beth said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I know it takes a little time to get into a routine, but it sounds like you are figuring it all out.

What a great day!

Unknown said...

Hi, Matt & Carolyn:

I'm so happy things are going well!
I was thrilled to see your post, as I didn't expect to see one again until after you got home, which I believe is tomorrow!

I can't wait to hear about everything--even if it is in about two years when you come up for air
LOL!