Friday, July 13, 2007

We are Home

We are now home. It was a long flight and an emotional one. We got home late and today spent the time getting pictures, a very few, developed and showing them off. Now to find something to keep me busy. I may have too. The kids in our apartment complex need some activities for them and I volunteered to do it. I have some ideas and plan on starting this weekend to see what I can come up with and see if we can start implementing it this coming week. It will keep me busy and I need that. Tangela, our property manager, was surprised to know that was something that kept crossing my mind. It is like God knew I needed to stay major busy between visit trips and bring home so here I go. God has something great planned. Please be praying my ideas and plans work. I will need some help so please pray parents or someone will help. I will need it. In the meantime, I will keep things updated.

No comments: