Monday, July 30, 2007

Another Possible Delay

Since getting back from our visit trip to see our baby, I have volunteered to set up some activities for the kids in our apartment complex and today was in the process of trying to set up a 5 Day Club with the area director of Child Evangelism Fellowship when our agency called and informed us that when all the documents came back from the translator my birth certificate was missing. My birth certificate has now got to be replaced, also. We got home and overnighted another copy of my birth certificate to Carol and she sent it on to Guatemalan Consulate in Atlanta and then to Guatemala. Based on the timeline we received it is possible that my birth certificate won't delay us any more. The frustration is immense right now. Lord Willing, no more delays for awhile.

No comments: