Sunday, March 9, 2008

First Birthday Celebration Pics!!!!



This is a picture of David and Clay. David made Clay some REALLY good drawings for his birthday just from him and I have them put up for Clay. For now why he is to young to understand I am going to scan them and print on cardstock, mat and hang as pictures on his wall. The originals will go in his album so he will always have them. David, thank you for giving of yourself. I put this picture here cause I love it and the way you have waited with us so patiently for Clay to come home. You are a VERY Special young man.



This Katy with Clay. She and David actually just met Clay here on the day we celebrated his First birthday cause of homework the night before and were really excited. They have waited patiently so long. Katy helped out so much and so wanted to hold him. So here is her time. Katy you are such a sweet young lady and I am so glad you love Clay so much. Katy has asked alot over the last year to hold our little man and finally she got her chance.




Jacob is standing on my right. He was spending the night with his Paw Paw the night we got off the plane and met Clay when he woke up the next morning. In fact he didnt have to go to pre-school that day as his Aunt Beverly let him stay with her. He was really hyper about being with him when David and Katy couldnt and had to be in school. In fact, Jacob wanted so badly to have something for Clay that he picked something of his out for Clay and gave it to him. It was a really big teddy bear and Clay really likes it. He was so EXCITED over giving him something just from him!!!!!!



Here is Emma and Clay as you can tell they both dislike staying still. Emma is walking and is always on the go. Clay tries to be but being a little younger hasnt exactly started walking yet. I like this picture of them together and is one of only a couple I have. Deborah took alot of pictures and has promised me a CD of them. She hasnt done so yet and that is where a lot of my pictures will come from. Emma is 16 months and Clay just turned one on Valentines Day.



Daniel had a fit over Clay and Clay just took up with him from the start. Most of my pictures of the two of them will come from everyone else. In fact Clay took up with everyone and had a ball around everyone. I am just talking his cousins here as they are the ones that just kept him going all the time. I will post pics with some of the adults on another post. Here Clay is trying to pull the bib I put on him off. It was a 1st birthday bib I got to match the decorations.


All the following Pictures are of Clay's Birthday before getting into the cakes and then afterwards:







Here I am all finished with my little cake!!! See I am wearing more of it than I ate, but boy did I have fun putting it on!!!!

No comments: