Sunday, March 30, 2008

What a Week!!!

NOTE: Joanna is home with her baby and they really need your prayers as they have found something wrong. They have seen a cyst on her lungs and are waiting to see what is going on. Please be praying for Myla and for Joanna and her family as we wait to see what the doctors determine what needs to be done. Joanna I am praying for a miracle here!!!!!!! I know that God can do a miracle without anything but sometimes he uses doctors too!!! Please be praying for them this week and every week till we all know what is going on!!!!

Easter Sunday: We had such plans, but Mommy uses me as her alarm clock and well first thing I do is change the wake up time. Yep, I did that. Instead of getting up like normal at 730am I get up at 830 am only 15 minutes before Daddy gets home from work and church starts at 930. Needless to say we didn't make it to church. Second, I decided to take an extra long nap, today.
See, I usually sleep 1130-130 but today I slept from 1130 to 230. We did get one thing done we planned and went to lunch at Golden Corral in St Charles. Then home to get the things from my Easter Basket. I loved my bunny but Mommy is only letting me have a little at a time. Mommy and Daddy also found out that I dont like storms!!!

The rest of our week is pretty good and we decide to go home for a few days. We want to show Clay our house in GA and let our friends meet him. Well, this week Mommy and Daddy heard me say some more words. I can kinda say "Thank you" now. I said "Upsy Daisy" once and am now saying "no" and shaking my head alot. My favorite word so far though is "Peze" everytime I want something. I love to throw things down and watch Mommy and Daddy get it, too!!! There have only been a few times to hear the word no in response to that mostly when I want something I shouldnt have. Oh yeah, Clay has basically stopped biting now except when starts to put something in mouth doesnt go there and I have to go getting it. I think my finger will be nothing but bone by the time he gets past putting everything in his mouth. Clay, doesnt like it there and clamps down until I can get him to let go.

Our plans to go home was cancelled. Clay got really sick Friday night and Saturday morning got a fever. It stayed around 101.8 except when Tylenol was working until this afternoon when it was completely gone. We will probably call the doctor in the morning just to check in and see if she thinks he needs to be seen. OK, Y'all, my son does have an off button BUT I DO NOT like the off button. It is only when he is sick and does nothing but lay in our arms or asleep. I would rather have my little munchkin being the energizer bunny all day long except for naps and bed time.

Jennie is still waiting on Pink. Angela is in Guatemala, there embassy appt is in the morning and home on Wed. Annette should have her Birth Certificate soon. Mary is in Family Court and the BM(Birth Mother) has her Social Worker interview on Tuesday. Please be praying that all is well and give the BM strength and comfort cause it is really hard on her and for Mary and her husband cause even knowing it is ok there is always a little concern. Annie, Cory and Sonia have been in PGN since like February 18th or so and is hoping to be out soon!!!!! Teresa is still waiting on her little boy from Vietnam. Please be praying that all these little ones can come home soon. Please also continue praying for Kim. They are hoping to be back in PGN this week but as that goes they hope for it each week.

Thank you so much to all our friends that has helped us out with some pretty amazing gifts for our baby. Thank you, Laurie and Paula, for making it possible for us to get Clay the Vtech VSmile Baby and Bailey Bear that goes with it. Thank you, Kim, for the dresser. Clay likes to play with Bailey and the vsmile baby game board without the tv right now but when a little older he is going to love watching the animals and people come alive with each shape and button he pushes!!!!! Clay likes the dresser alot, too. He loves opening and closing the drawers, but I like it the best as it is a really great place for all of Clay's sleepers and clothes. Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!! There is one thing I have learned throughout the journey to bringing our son home and eveyone out there still going thru this will learn it too and that is we learn who our real friends are. They are the ones that pray us through the hard times and help with support however they can. They are the ones that give us a shoulder to lean on and put themselves after us so that we have a shoulder to cry on when needed. Then they are the ones that celebrate the hardest with us when the good news and good times come. Hang in there!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is a REALLY awesome ending to the journey that just begins a lifetime journey!!!!!!! It is well worth the wait and it will happen!!!!!!! I am praying that all these babies and more come home soon. I have met alot of people on this journey. and I am so glad I have. They have been the ones that can understand when noone else can and the ones we turn to most!!! Thank you, Lord, for all my friends the ones going thru and have gone thru the same journey as us and the ones that have learned alot by watching our journey and for my friends who havent gone thru it but have been there thru it all!!!!!!!! God Bless You!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kim, Steve and Zack said...

ok girlie time to do a new update!!!! LOL