Monday, April 28, 2008

New Pictures!!!!!!!!!


I love to sleep with Mr Monkey!!! In fact, I do it every night, too.

Me and Daddy in our boots!! Do you like my sweater? I do it keeps me warm!!!

Playing in Mommy's clean laundry can sure wear a little fellow out. One of the reasons Mommy calls me her "Little Munchkin"

Me sporting my new glasses, taken today!!!!!

We are coming back from a really good dinner at Outback.
We went there to celebrate Mommy and Daddy's 4th anniversary!!
I love people and made a lot of people smile telling them bye bye or hello on our way out.


While in the process of downloading pics and videos I found the videos will have to wait till I can take the time to go thru them. I have 76 from 12-15-2007 until 03-04-08 and I have to find one or two only to upload and share. Hope the pictures are enough for now. O yeah, one last thing this smile stays on my face now except when I really want out of my crib or I get cranky from being tired. Mommy about has it all figured out and I dont get cranky too often. Now all we do is wait till August to see what the eye doctor says about my eyes. Hoping we are one of the three or four that dont have to have a second surgery. Is this enough for now until I can get more pictures and upload the video or two???????

4 comments:

Laurie said...

YEAH PICTURES! He is too cute all konked out in his crib with his toys! I love his glasses pictures. He just gets cuter every day!

Kristi said...

How cute is he! I just love those little glasses.. He is getting soooo big.. Thanks for the pictures.

Kristi

Xadie's Journey said...

OMG Clay looks sooooo cool in his new glasses. He's such a handsome boy. I'm so glad his surgery went well. Hugs!!!

Kim, Steve and Zack said...

He is getting sooo BIG!!! and he is too cute in his new glasses! I so understand you being home sick, it isn't much longer now.