Thursday, April 17, 2008

Quick Updates!!

I am so sorry it has been this long since I updated my blog. I had every intention of posting some pictures and giving updates, but life took over and I am just trying to get something in here so no one thinks I forgot about them.

April 6-9th we went to see family. Beginning Sunday April 13th I got really sick and have been since then. In fact, REALLY sick with bronchitis and this is the first time felt like doing anything on here.

March 31st, Joanna found out here baby is perfectly fine and nothing is wrong. Praise God!!!!
In the last couple of weeks Annette has her Visa appt in the morning, Jennie has her Visa appt Monday morning and Alex got word Tuesday that her Visa appt is Wed morning. All three will be home next week with their babies.

Please be praying Mary receives word soon that she is out of Family Court and is resubmitted to PGN. I dont know where Sonia and Cory are in process other than in PGN last I heard and please be praying out soon. Kim is back in PGN since the 7th or so of April and please be praying that Zack comes home soon!!!!! Thank you all for your continued prayer support for my friends.

NOTE: Please be praying for Clay, Matt and I. Clay is scheduled for surgery to correct his eyes on Monday and just please pray for him to stay well and for everything to go great!!!! For Matt and I for strength for during and after this. Thank you all for your prayers!!

No comments: