Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Our Little Cowboy!!!!!!!














The other day when we went to get Clay's glasses I bought him this outfit that I fell in love with and well today was the day we had our photoshoot!!!!!!!!!!! He is such a cutie (if I say so myself)!!!! It is still so hard to believe that God has blessed us with such a wonderful child. I am so thankful God has rewarded us with him. We love our little boy very much and every heart ache and delay that is mentioned and described here has been worth it!!!! Thank you, Lord, for our son and the people that loved him first and for his birthmom wherever she is that you will bless her too!!!! Amen.

PLEASE, be praying for everyone as adoptions are on hold right now in PGN. Please be praying they will all bring their children home, soon, and then for Guatemala and their children as adoptions are not taking place and that solutions will be made. All children need a forever family!!!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Love, Love the outfit... He is just toooo cute.. and he looks like he is having fun!!!

Kristi

possiblereturnblogger said...

What a cutie!!! I have always had a soft spot in my heart for cowboys and Clay has just stolen my heart away...he looks so content and happy! Congratulations on things smoothing out a bit.
Annette

Laurie said...

OMG he is too stinking cute! Looks like he is really enjoying his horsey too! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey carolyn, Matt and Clay,
Clay looks absolutely adorable in his outfit. I just wanted to let you know that my email acct was stolen so I have a new email please email me at rfbock2001@hotmail.com.

Xadie's Journey said...

What an adorable cow boy outfit you picked out. He's just too cute for his own britches!

Alex and Sam said...

carolyn
clay is just adorable.. glad everyone is feeling better

alex

Anonymous said...

O....M....G....seriously, I may just have to steal Clay. He is the CUTEST cowboy I've ever seen in my life...Love him!!!!