Thursday, August 2, 2007

Good News Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday and Thursday were really bad days here on the home front. They were amazingly better yesterday afternoon and tonight while at dinner Carol called and boy was I really leery of what she had to say. Well, I shouldnt have been, she called to say that the birthmother's birth certificate is now in Guatemala City. YIPPPEEEEE!!!!!!
She also said that seeing as it is there we could possibly have DNA authorization by a week from Monday. That puts us at August 13, 2007, the Monday before my birthday. It is looking good that we could possibly have the DNA test done by my birthday. What a good birthday present that would be. Please be praying it is so. After, this week we need good news for quite awhile to come. Please be praying all good news, tomorrow, too.

1 comment:

Kim, Steve and Zack said...

OMG!!!!! its about time!!!! I'm so glad that everything is starting to move for you!!!! its about time things go in your direction!!!! I really hope you have DNA authorization by next week!!!!!
Kim