Monday, August 13, 2007

Waiting on DNA Match

Well, things are really going well here. I know that the wait for DNA could be as little as a week and possibly as much as two but am hoping that an email or something will be received on Friday. I know silly and may not happen but just thinking after all the delays it would be a wonderful birthday gift. In the meantime of waiting we are trying to survive the heat (it gets 80 in the apt and wont go down till midnight or later when temp is over 100) and I am working on finishing a Precious Moments Latch Hook Rug for the for the baby's room. I dont know how or where to put it as my plans for decorating the baby's room changed as I let Matt pick out the bedding. That is ok, though. Not everything has to match or I could do a small area that is Precious Moments.

Clay turns 6 months old tomorrow. I have a care package almost ready for him. I will finish it tomorrow and get it in the mail to Carol so she can get it to Clay.

Another thing, as of DNA Match Carol said she will see about getting the foster mother to start calling Clay, Clay as that is not his birth name. He will always know his birth name as I am making it a point of putting it in his Life Book. He will have two special names and will know about them all. He will know the name his birth mom gave him and then he will have the name we are giving him.

Well, that is about all for now. I will write more and as I finish the rug I am working on I may even post it. I dont know yet. Well, Talk later.

No comments: