Thursday, November 22, 2007

Wishing Everyone A Happy Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving and Matt and I are thankful for a lot of things. In fact way to many to put here. We are making the best of this day and at the same time a big part of our hearts are missing and I am posting this video as our way of saying thank you for your prayers. Please continue to do so as we really are missing our son very much.

I hope you enjoy the video I created and will be adding more as time goes by.

I have a friend on here who has been waiting to get out of PGN with her son and was resubmitted on 10/5. Please be praying that she will hear soon that she is out of PGN and for a quick process to getting her pink slip (Visa appt date) so her son can come home. Her name is Anna.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

4 comments:

Kathy G. said...

Ahhh! Carolyn,
That's so sweet!
Kathy G.

Unknown said...

You three belong together!

Here's to OUT and HOME, Clay!

Mary Anne L.

Laurie said...

He is just adorable! He will be home before too long! I just know it! Big hugs.

Xadie's Journey said...

Carolyn u did an amazing job on Clay's blog. I can't wait to see pix from our pick-up trips!