Friday, November 16, 2007

Well...... Waiting for updates

The wait continues and this time for medical updates and pictures. The doctor won't be seeing Clay until next week as he has been on vacation. I have to admit I am glad this week is over and next Tuesday makes two weeks in PGN and just a few days until we get new pictures. The wait is hard and I am trying to stay busy. I am just praying that this time in PGN gets easier as it is a long hard wait.

I just have to figure out something to do that will keep me busy. That is all. I will and then the days will go by quicker and before we know it we will be out of PGN and waiting on the final steps to bringing our son home.

Well, that is all that is new for today. Next week will bring good news and Thanksgiving. I am so not ready for that. It is just the two of us for Thanksgiving and all up to me. We will see what happens. I am so looking for Sunday morning. Matt will be off work till Wednesday night and we can go to church Sunday morning. I just don't know what else we are going to do. Maybe on Thanksgiving we can go see "August Rush". I been wanting to see that and believe it will be a good movie. Well, I am going for now and will check back later. Please continue praying for some reason this week is really hard and I miss Clay so VERY much!!!!!!

1 comment:

B said...

I hope you both have a nice Thanksgiving, as bittersweet as it seems. This wait is so difficult... it seems to me hardest since going into PGN. It is amazing though how similar our PGN experience has been. Our file first went in on Oct. 5, we were kicked out the week of Oct. 22, and back in Nov. 6. I hope all of us get out of PGN before Jan. 1. I will include you all in my prayers! Clay is precious.
My blog is http://bbmusings.blogspot.com/

peace,
Beth