Tuesday, November 27, 2007

We got Pictures!!!!!!!

Yesterday afternoon I checked my email and found updated pictures and medical!! Those of you sharing this journey to bring your own child home understands when I say it is a relief, ecstatic and calming day when this happens. PGN is a VERY hard wait and these pictures, when you can't be with your child in person, makes the time easier to deal with. This happened to me. He is now 18.5lbs and 29.5in tall. On our visit trip he had his bottom tooth and now that we got the new pics I think he has a top one, too. It looks like it in some of the pictures I have.

We have been watching him grow since we got our referral in June and have seen him twice and spent days with him each and felt the pain of saying goodbye. I am so looking forward to our pick up trip and bringing him home but hurting for his foster mother who has loved and cared for him since he came home from the hospital after being born and for his birthmother who is doing what she feel is right for her child. Please be praying for these women who loves this child, for this child who is going to miss them and finally for us his adoptive parents that we can raise him to know the part these women have in his life, to raise him to love and worship God, to raise him to respect and care about others and himself. Mostly to be able to raise him for the course that God has for him whether it is to stay here with us always, to search for his birthmother, or even go back for awhile to his birth country to help, but mainly to follow the path God has set out for his life in the years to come.

Thanks for your prayers for us and our son and all the people in his life that loves him. Thank you for the prayers that has given us strength on this long rollercoaster ride of emotions. I am also including a video I made of his first nine months. There are four pictures a month from 8 days old through our last pictures at 9 months old. I hope you enjoy watching him grow as much as I do!!

1 comment:

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

Carolyn he is so stinking cute!! I am keeping all of you in my prayers. Email me anytime you want to chat. Emily5132004@gmail.com

Kristin