Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Passport!!!!!

We received Clay's passport, yesterday!!!!! We are almost there y'all. It wont be long now. Based on info I have seen the last few days I am figuring we will have Orange tomorrow and DNA taken Friday. Then one week for processing and getting back to US Embassy in Guatemala and one more week to Pink. I am guessing Pink on February 8th and Embassy appt on the 22nd meaning a weekend in Guatemala picking up visa on Monday and the 25th and coming home and in Atlanta on the 26th.

I was hoping for pink around Clay's birthday but any time as fine. He is coming home and it will be soon!!!!!!! I will let you know when or if these estimates are reached on, before or after what I have listed here.

I have also posted pictures as promised. Check below for those:




Dress shoes and work boots to match Daddy's.


Clay's Stroller.


New bodysuits to match other clothing for winter.


My new sweaters.


Mommy bought me some jeans, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all the goodies for Clay - neat stroller, too!! I can't wait until your Pick Up trip!!