Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Great Day!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was wonderful. I woke up to a day to meet friends from our agency and to having our 2nd DNA taken!!! We are now officially waiting for the DNA to be tested and sent to US Embassy and Pink!! As I type I am trying to think of a REALLY cool way to announce our Pink Slip as I want to be different. I have even already gone and bought some Sparkling Grape Juice for celebrating with. Needless to say I am so glad Matt has tomorrow and the next few days off so we can do some decorating and stuff.



Matt and I went to Bandana's yesterday and met up with Kristi and her Aunt Pam and Mary. We had so much fun. We sat at the restaurant for three hours and would have longer if not things for everyone still to do. I think we all talked about everything!!! It was amazing. I have met a number of people from our agency so far. We met Barb on our first visit trip; Cheryl, Jaime, Cheri and Laurie at a get together last year; then Kristi on her way through St Louis to go visit Elli; and then Mary yesterday.



L to R: Me, Kristi, Mary and Kristi's Aunt Pam (if wrong I will correct)

Oh yeah, if you want to see one of the many videos we took on our visit trip in October check out the video listed at the bottom of the page.

I was missing my baby so much and still am and each part of this end process seems like so much longer. I am guessing cause I now know he is legally ours and it seems to be taking forever. I am doing good, though. Anyways, I am going to do some other things and will talk more later on here. Please be praying Angela this weekend as she is waiting Barrios' signature and so hoping it is final signature!!! Please pray for Kim as they are having a hard time dealing with no info from agency. Joanna has been in PGN 7 wks and Kristi as she has been in 6wks!!! I know there are more coming up but dont want to bombard everyone at once. I appreciate the prayers and know they do too!!

Congratulations, Anna, on getting home with Pablo!!!!!!!!!!






No comments: