Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What is a miracle??


I have been doing alot of soul searching lately as each day goes by and nothing has been heard. Some of that is "What is a miracle?"

"A true miracle is an event in the External world brought about by the immediate agency or the simple volition of God, operating without the use of means capable of being discerned by the senses, and designed to authenticate the divine commission of a religious teacher and the truth of his message (John 2:18; Matt. 12:38)". In answer to my question I found this definition at Christian Answers.net. Then I staRted thinking about miraclEs that God performed in the Bible and then in our every day lives and realized that maybe just maybe he has given us our miracle and it could be just the simple fact that we have a son and not in the timing of coming home. God is great and he is good!! He is wOrthy to be praised and I am doing so even now as I have been doing. Please pray with us all to bring our children home. And for those of yoU reading this and wondering why I would put this here it is for a few reasons. It is one to share something with you That is hidden in this message, to give hope, to remind everyone that people are praying for us all and finally to just Praise God!!!!!


14 comments:

Debbie said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news.

Katie said...

Wowzers !!! PTL !!!

Beth said...

CUTE announcement and great news!! Congratulations! So happy for you!

Torismom said...

Hip Hip Hooray! I'm so happy for you!

Laurie said...

HoooooRAAAAAY! No CENTRAL AUTHORITY business for this Guatemama! Congratulations Carolyn, Clay and Matt! I am sooooo excited for you! Get to packing and washing that adorable little man's things! Watch out STL there is a cutie coming to town!

Xadie's Journey said...

Great job on your hidden message!

CONGRATS Carolyn!!!!!! I'm so happy you are out!!!!!!

Jaime said...

That made me cry! Congratulations Carolyn!

Steph said...

WOW!! What a cute and clever announcement!! Congrats! This gives me GREAT hope because we were also resubmitted on 12/21. Enjoy this amazing moment and I hope PINK comes FAST!!

Suzanne said...

Congratulations. I love your blog post. Yeah your out, your out, out, out

One Busy Momma said...

Congrats!!! Hope you are travelling soon!

Candy said...

AWESOME ANNOUNCEMENT...Love the POST TOO COOL

Cammie said...

Congratulations, wonderful news!

Cammie

Kathy G. said...

So happy for you!!! ongratulatins on your OUT!!!

B said...

Hallelujah!

Cheers,
Beth

http://bbmusings.blogspot.com/