Saturday, December 1, 2007

Anna is OUT of PGN!!!!!

If y'all remember in my last post I asked for y'all to pray for Anna to be out of PGN soon with Pablo as they had been in since May and................ YOUR PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED. ANNA IS OUT!!!!!!! I was extremely happy for them as they have been waiting so very long. Now please be praying that she has a speedy process to her Pink Slip (US Embassy appt ) and the date they will be home forever with their son. She is on the home stretch. The next few steps are the birthmother's fourth and final signature, amended birth certificate, Guatemalan passport, DNA authorization from US Embassy to get 2nd DNA done, DNA results overnighted to Embassy and then the email notifying her of their Embassy appt. This time frame is usually 4-6 weeks and in some cases happen quicker but not often.



On our journey to Clay we are on the 2nd reviewers desk as of November 22nd. As long as their are no more previos (kick outs) we should be on his desk for approximately 6 weeks then on to the third reviewer, Mr. Barrios. Mr. Barrios is the one that give final signature and sign us out of PGN. We are entering the holiday season and during this time things slow down drastically. There is no telling when we will exit PGN and be able to post our OUT but I am sure everyone of y'all will hear that I am out before I post. We REALLY excited about being signed out and also a little leary that we could get another Kick out and have to begin all over once again. Please be praying for us as we continue what feels to be a VERY difficult time of waiting. In the last few weeks I have been working on painting letters for Clay's name and putting a puzzle together that is too big for the puzzle mat I have and needed to finish before he came home so wouldn't want to eat the puzzle pieces. I have finished them both and now on to working on Clay's lifebook, the Foster Mother's book and putting binding on a rug that I think I am goind to do as a hanging. So hopefully this help keeps me busy. Plus, I am having a baby shower on the 15th. That is going to be like really cool. I am going to put together a slideshow that can be played at the shower. That way those that dont check my blog that comes and those that haven't seen the pictures can see them, too. Then as soon as can get everything ready will post some pics of the Christmas Care Package I am sending. Well, please continue to pray. We need all the prayers people are willing to say as the wait is difficult. Below you will see the pics of the puzzle I completed and the finished letters.





2 comments:

Jaimee said...

Carolyn, those letters are Beautiful!!! Great job on those! You are getting so close to getting Clay home, in just 4 short weeks or less, you could be OUT of PGN!!! Yahoo!

-Jaimee

Laurie said...

Cute letters! His room is going to look so good. Hang in there. You will be out soon!