Wednesday, October 10, 2007

4 Days to Visit Trip #2

Time seems to be going so slow. I know it isnt and will be here before long. Tonight, I am going to pack our bag and the last few things that I am taking for Clay. The flight is looking good. It could change and Matt and I will make up our minds if we are going to try and switch to a confirmed ticket or continue on flying standby. We are trying to find out if we have a definite date for signing the refi paperwork for our house. If we get that and know it is happening without doubt we will switch to confirmed so make it to see our son for sure. Please, continue praying about everything. In the last few months, I have been working on Clay's lifebook. I still have alot to scrapbook about Guatemala and other information. I have finished the first 5 months of medical updates and taken pictures of my favorites. I thought I would post some of them here. Well, I am going to post those and then on to finishing up packing for our trip and other stuff so that when Clay comes home the house and his room is ready for him!!!







1 comment:

Xadie's Journey said...

I love the pages you created for Clay. He will look back one day to see the amazing journey you guys took to bring him home. I can't wait to see your visit pics.