Saturday, October 13, 2007

Visit Trip #2 - Begins Tomorrow!!!!!!

Today was a good day. We got to the airport around 10:00 and it took awhile to check in luggage and get tickets to get through security. We ate lunch and then was a short time before boarding. We were on US Airways Express so our priority was higher than even US Airways and that was good. We had plenty of seats, though. The monkey and I were assigned 9D and Matt had 8C. The monkey and I waited and waited for someone to come and sit with us and when noone came I buckled monkey in and prepared him for flight. He was really cute sitting there too. Well, as soon as that was done, he realized his seat was taken and he had to share my seat. Poor Monkey!! He wasnt too disappointed, the lady sitting with us was nice and he just wanted to see Clay. Well, We are in Charlotte. We have been here for a couple hours now and we are about to go to bed to get some rest. We have a big day, tomorrow. We are flying to Guatemala and will be seeing Clay. I can't wait but know I need my rest in order to enjoy our time with Clay. Well, y'all, the way things look we are on!!!!!!!!!! 31 seats available and 7 flying non rev. We will be in Guatemala with Clay this time tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!!! Yippeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: