Friday, October 19, 2007

Visit Trip Day # 2 - 4

I really enjoyed our time in Guateamala. During the day, Clay was really playful and happy. Sunday night he stayed basically on schedule and took 1.5 hours to get him to bed every night. We spent alot of time playing with the toys we brought him. We also gave him something to eat. I took peach cobbler and he really liked it. Monica and Clay got on great together just like Elianna and Clay did also. It was really cute when Elianna said she was going to marry Clay when she got older. Nights were something else on this trip. I am made for bedtime and Matt for playtime. We found this out really fast too. The second night, Clay was up every two hours. This time he was really missing him foster mom but at the same time bonded quickly and easily with us. We will only be going back on pick up now as I dont want to ever give him back and leave him again. Wednesday night it took so long to get him to sleep each time cause he didnt want me to put him down that come the time he woke up at 3:30am and still up at 5:00am he went to bed with us and slept till 8am. So no time for breakfast for matt and I but I did make sure Clay was fed and packed for his time to go back and she came early. There was no interpreter so we did the best we could. Last time Clay wanted them as soon as he saw them and really happy but this time he was happy to see her but at same time didnt just go to her it was like I like seeing you but I want to stay here and so I had to hand him over. He was happy with her but as I saw them walking out I lost it. I made it, though. Our standby plans changed in a hurry and we didnt want to take the chance of not getting back home. I love being there with our son but to be stuck for the next flight on Sat and not having our son cause we would have had to stay somewhere else anbe that close would have been harder at least with so many miles between us there is a reason for us not being together. I would love to be able to put more about what I felt down during the whole stay and even planned on it, but that wasn't possible as my computer would rarely allow me to stay on for even 5-10 minutes without dying. Dad is going to see if he can get his computer guy to fix it so next time we can stay in contact with pictures and everything. Do I regret this trip? NNNNEEEVVERRR!!!! The only thing I wish is that I hadnt had to give him back to his foster mother and we had more time. I am so looking forward to pick up and praying it is REALLY soon as I miss him VERY much!!!! Please be praying he comes home SOON!!!!

No comments: