Tuesday, October 9, 2007

5 Days to Visit Trip #2

Saturday, Matt and I are flying to Charlotte NC to make our flight on Sunday morning to Guatemala City to spend four great days with our son. I have been getting everything for him ready since Friday after finding out we were in PGN and tonight I have finished packing his bag. Well, all of it is packed except for some baby food to last until we can get to the store and get some things and the toys we are taking for him. At that point I just have to pack for Matt and I. Our flight is looking good so far. Please continue to pray that the seats remain open so we can get there!!! I am so excited!! Can't you tell by these pictures. There is one of half the clothes I have bought for him since the last visit and the last ones are those of his suitcase open and closed. Enjoy!!!!!!!!



No comments: