Thursday, December 6, 2007

All I Want For Christmas IS.........

my two front teeth. No scratch that: I WANT our son signed out of PGN so we can bring him home. Well, for anyone interested that is what I want for Christmas. Will we get it? Possible. Likely? I have no clue anymore. There is no rhyme or reason to PGN. There is alot I could post here, but no words to express it, at least, in a way that avoid sounding like I am complaining so I will say nothing more about this process for us other than PLEASE be praying for us for strength to continue waiting!!

Now on to some good news. Anna got her Orange Slip (2nd DNA Authorization) from the US Embassy, today, and the DNA test will be taken tomorrow. Then on to waiting again. Waiting for Pink Slip from the embassy, which is their visa appointment today. While they wait for this the DNA test will be being overnighted to Labcorp here in the US and then tested and results overnighted to the Embassy where they will record the results and once confirmed a match will issue the Pink Slip. This will take 7-10 days at the longest, but please pray for shorter length of time. The appointment date is usally one week from Pink Slip date.

Last night we met another adoptive parent from our agency and enjoyed it. I will give more details later. Well, I hope you all have a good night. I will update more later.

No comments: