Wednesday, December 19, 2007

REALLY busy week!

I am not sure where to start but will start with the beginning I guess and hit all the highlights. Thursday, December 13, I flew to Alabama to spend time with Mom and Dad and meet a friend that is also using our agency to adopt her daughter. Well, anyways, I got to Atlanta airport to find out from Matt that we had gotten new pictures and except for Dad letting me lock up wouldn't have got to see them. He is now 19.5 lbs and 30.30 inches long and standing up some. He is growing so fast. Please, God, let him come home soon!!!! Friday, December 14, I met Elizabeth from our group in Douglasville and we had a blast talking and getting to know each other. I really enjoyed it!!! I got back to Mom and Dad's to find out that Anna's DNA had reached Labcorp in NC. YIPPEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Saturday, December 15, we had my baby shower and I got a lot of really cool stuff. A baby swing for Clay, the Diaper Genie II I wanted with a filter, some outfits, books, baby gate, babyproofing stuff, bath toys and tons of other things. It was a small gathering of my friends and family. My best friend, Becky, and my youngest sister, Deborah, hosted it. I had so much fun and is something I will never forget. After the shower we celebrated, my youngest nephew, Jacob's 5th birthday whose birthday was on the 13th. Sunday, Matt flew into Atlanta and Monday morning we went home to Georgia for a night. We had stuff to take care of there and then back to Mom and Dad's, after a flat tire adventure, in time to celebrate my Grandma Key's 90th birthday. I saw family for the first time in years and we had a good night and my grandmother seemed to, also, and in good spirits for the first time in a few days. Today we got back to St Louis after an uneventful flight, though, I can't say the same for getting to our gate in time. I arrived in St Louis, I am thinking with a cold but will be here until Sunday. Then home for Christmas and back sometime Wednesday because we have to drive as no way get on standby flight this time of year.


For those I told that PGN was being called I will give an update later as waiting for a verification on information. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! be praying the information is correct!!!!!!!!!! Kristi got into PGN on December 13th and just found out today. I am so happy for her. Oh yeah, before I forget, Anna verified that DNA results arrived at US Embassy in Guatemala, today. Praying for a very fast pink slip as that is what the US Embassy does with these results. That slip is the appt date for her Visa appt and pick up trip!!! Congratulations Kristi and Anna and Elizabeth as 2nd DNA was done today and being sent to Labcorp in NC!! I am now caught up on all the news I have to offer and please be praying!!!! All I want for Christmas is to be out of PGN and Clay legally our son!!!!! I am also posting new pictures.









3 comments:

Cammie said...

Hi there,

Just visiting, saw that you posted on my blog and thought I'd come to say hello. Let's hope we both get the best possible news tomorrow!

Cammie
(polanks.blogspot.com)

shelley said...

Hello,

Trying to find out timeframe info. We left PGN end of November, had birth certificate 12/18. Trying to determine when we travel.

Andrew

Joanna said...

Look at that growing little boy!!! He is so precious, Carolyn!!